Monday, April 21, 2014

The Circus. Outside Event 1

The circus was such an amazing thing to go to! they say it is made for children or families but i went just me and my boyfriend and i had the time of my life. The circus is different every time i go to it. i hadn't been in a couple years and it came to Richmond again, so i thought why not.. lets go again! When we got there it was so much going on outside i was already getting excited. but i couldn't let my boyfriend see that of course. because then he would laugh at me. i couldnt stop looking at everything and i was just memorized. i felt like a little kid again, and i wasnt ready to give up on that feeling. the entire night i was so into the show i hardly paid attention to him, but i mean come on.. we were 2nd row.. how could i not be excited. it was a show i will never forget because i still have so many pictures and videos on my computer. you're never too old to go to the circus thats for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment